A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

I would like to visit all Latin America but if I should choose one place, I think that Bolivia is my favourite country, I think that its colors ands its people are a motivation for me. Bolivia has beatiful and varied landscapes for example desert, jungle and sierra, I think that my favourite Landscape is a Amazonian jungle, the bolivian jungle is less know but it  is very exotic and  it is not expensive, I would like to visit the jungle for its exotic birds and other animals but i fear insects and the people say that the insects are big.

 I know that La paz is the  capital of Bolivia and this city is to 3500 meters above sea level and  that is very high, La Paz is located in the altiplano for the andes near lake Titicaca. I would like live in the capital to understand the Bolivian culture, taste to food and talk with the people. Also I would like to study in this country, I would like learn about textile art and about Bolivian worldview.
I would live for a time in Bolivia but then i would continue traveling.

Comentarios

  1. Interesting rhythm between the text form and the pictures, like a snake.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I would like to visit the Amazonian Jungle too! could be a amazing place to see beatiful animals !

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Your pictures makes me want to visit Bolivia.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. the dessert is a really really beautiful landscape, it has a special sensibility.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Bolivia its so beautiful ! personality i would like to visit the Salar de Uyuni

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Personal Opinion

Roger Ballen