My future job
In my future I will be photographer, but not a photojournalist, and i neather be artist so, i dont know but I would like to be wildlife photographer because i love the animals and for me it are awesome, i would like that to the peoble learn about the wildlife and its importance.
My favorite aninals are the birds and i would like to learn evrithing about these wonderful aninals, about their flyght, their feathers and other things,
I Would like to study ornithology and live in the jungle (I hate the city, I hate the pollution and the noise). That is my future, so, I think.
When I ask myself about the salary... well, i think that I do not want to have children, I can starve to quietly.
My ideal future job is the birds photography, bird watching and ornithology, I want to move around the world, know other cultures but also i would like to study pedagogy because I think that teaching is necesary to change some things, anyways my ideas for the future are compatible, I am a liytle confused now but i am calm because i have time to decide.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario