Papa a la Huancaina
It is very
difficult for me to decide my favourite food because i love eat and all the
vegetarian food is wonderful in my opinion but today i
would like to talk about a delicious recipe, its name is Papa a la Huancaina,
it is a Peruvian recipe when I was in that country I tasted delicious food, the
Peruvian gastronomy is awesome and Peru is a beautiful place.
Papas a la Huancaina and ceviche are the most representative preparations from Perú and Papa a la Huancaina is my favourite preparation. I remember when i tasted the Papas a la huancaina, that was in a market in the capital of Perú, Lima.
I ate that food often because it was an
adiction for me, I stayed two months in Perú and I ate alkl vegetarian food that i could ate and I do not regret.
I ate that food often because it was an
adiction for me, I stayed two months in Perú and I ate alkl vegetarian food that i could ate and I do not regret.
I made a peruvian friend and she taught me the recipe for Papas a la Huancaina, it is very easy, you need
Ingredents
1/2 cup aji amarillo paste
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cupevaporated milk
4 soda crackers
8 oz fresh white cheese
Lettuce leaves
6 yellow potatoes
black olives
3 eggs
Ingredents
1/2 cup aji amarillo paste
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cupevaporated milk
4 soda crackers
8 oz fresh white cheese
Lettuce leaves
6 yellow potatoes
black olives
3 eggs
Good luck
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario