Changes to my study programme

Mmm... This is difficult for me because I have always thought that my career is bad, there are useless subjects for example Project Managemen, I think that I learned nothing in this subject and it was a loss of time,this subject is much needed but my teacher was too boring and i never understood.
In arts there is to much workload but is necessary because the worshop is  essential to make progress, the creative process is overwhelming and slow for these reason i think that workload is fine. My career is four years for me is good, is necessary time for learn.

Faculty facilities are deficent, the building has flooded every winter and the work from the students is wet, in winter the classrom are freezing and in the summer the classrom too  much hot is unbearable.
 in may photography class we use apple computer, this computer is really  useful, i sincerely thank for this tecnology, I use for editing photo and my photografis look very pretty. But other classrom have bad luck because their infrastructure is deficent, but there is no mony to arts. 
my teacher are great, there are exceptions in this case but there are few, they know abut photography and my teacher show me about things that i dont knew and thank to them i understand.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Personal Opinion

Roger Ballen

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT