Music

I dont know which is my  favourite music genre , but if y must choise some genre, I choose the afro peruvia. Afro peruvian is the result of the mix between  afro music, huayno and other peruvian music,  in this music used instrument created by african slaves for example cajon peruano and quijada de burro also guitar and other instruments most common. I listening this music for many years, for more than five years but first I heard afromandingue but in my opinion is best afro peruvian , I like afro peruvian because is a joyful music, its rapid pace and I like to dance afro peruvian, afro dance is a difficult dance because you need skill , strength and stamina. when I was in peru I coul see wonderful dancers singers and mucisians, Afridescendant people have much a lot rhythm and  they are friendly all children dance to young age, is impressive see them to dancing and playing cajon peruano in the square . My favourite  afro peruvian singer is Susana Baca, she is a talented singer-songriter, composer and teacher, she scooped twice tha Latin Grammy and she was culture minister in Peru, her voice is full of life and feeling also she is a woman with simplicity admirable, I moved when I listen her singing, she is a true artist. I think that my favourite song is  "Negra Presuntuosa"  a love song, i hope you like this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJjpdti9jY

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Personal Opinion

Roger Ballen

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT